Akfen Real Estate is an international investment and development company established to develop hotel complexes in Moscow and Russia regions.
The first projects in Yaroslavl and Samara are completed. The project in Kaliningrad and Moscow are currently under development.
Akfen Real Estate is a part of Akfen Holding, a premier infrastructure and concession investment company with 30 years experience from early stage investing to exit strategies in its following core areas:
- Airport concession and construction
- Infrastructure concession
- Energy investments
- Real Estate
Akfen Real Estate has realized a strategic alliance with:
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- ACCOR Group of France, the leading European hotel management group representing and operating such famous international hotel brands as Sofitel, Novotel and Ibis